If these are not random letters and numbers to you: WALL-E, R2D2, HAL 9000, Data, Dante II, ASIMO, C-3PO and K9, then this is a job you will be interested in!
Staex is a first in the world Distributed Orchestrating Stack that enables a fully optimized and efficient system to connect and manage robots. It is inspired by blockchains, DLTs and other distributed systems.
Staex is a system where each device or a robot is autonomous, but all of them work together to fulfill a purpose. Much like in an ant colony, where each ant makes decisions on its own according to the situation and receives no instructions from the queen, in Staex there is no centralized control: each device works independently and communicates valuable information to the neighboring devices. This saves a lot of bandwidth and time in communications between robots enabling high data throughput and high speed for decision making. Also, in contrast to most ant colonies except Argentinian!, in which ants from different colonies do not communicate with each other, with Staex computers from different networks communicate freely and work together.
On this journey to enable efficient IT behind millions of robots, the role of a Sales Manager is critical to the foundation of Staex anchoring the company as a standard technology for systems of the future. Our manifesto can be found here: https://staex.io/about. You will be an ambassador for our company, in charge of screening the market, generating and qualifying leads, and bringing in revenue into the company. Additionally, you will be in charge of setting up effective and efficient sales processes and future sales teams. What we offer:
The role of a Sales Manager at Staex includes the following responsibilities:
- A position at the forefront of technology and market developments
- The purpose-driven company together with the best-in-class international team
- Permanent growth opportunities and company shares
Your skills are:
- Revenue generation
- Key Account Management and business development
- Creating sales material and executing on marketing campaigns
- Crazy about robotics, experience in SaaS sales and startups
- Fluent in German & English with excellent speech-delivering skills
- Building automated sales processes and negotiating pricing and terms
Sales magic, Pipedrive, how to solve problems, work both autonomously and in a team, and be highly organized. We'd like to have you on board! Send us your motivation letter to email@example.com.