Monitor and manage drone landing pads remotely.
Deploy Staex on each landing pad's computer and network router.
- Encrypt RTSP traffic from on-board IP cameras.
- Encrypt GPS traffic from the landing pad's router.
- Remotely access any landing pad from the laptop.
Drone landing pad hosts
- the router that provides connectivity to other devices,
- the computer that manages the machinery,
- the IP cameras.
The computer and the IP cameras are connected to the router. Staex makes IP cameras first-class citizens in the private network, i.e. provides direct access to them via static network address. Staex provides direct access to the computer as well. All the traffic that goes between the router and the company's laptop is encrypted.